GPN greater pacific gold limited

redfrog, I have attempted to find an answer to the differences...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    redfrog, I have attempted to find an answer to the differences in the numbers and I am yet to receive one. That drilling you referenced, included at least 2 "checking" holes that were drilled in extremely close proximity to previous drilling and the numbers did indeed match. Prior even to that drilling it was thought that there was a 60MT "Main Zone" @ over 1% V as well as a 40MT "Hanging Wall Zone" that in itself graded 0.6%. YRR didn't discover the hanging wall...that was known about half a century ago.

Previous drilling has intersected iron ore at depth, with grades up to 72%. There is a strong correlation between the higher grades of FE and higher V and Ti, which seem to increase with depth.

The main problem with their numbers is that the FE in the "high grade" zone in particular doesn't stack up and secondly, there is actually less "Contained FE" in this expanded resource than the previously announced resource. Explain that...please...and soon.

10 months for that report...what a joke. All delay tactics, sticking to the same plan....only what is it? ...Besides a charade that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.