PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

funny, what moves stocks...., page-3

1. SCD
    3,438 Posts.
    Wrong meerkat...I have been in PNA since it was a little over 4c

I research the company and all its announcements. I have got to know many of the company officers. I speak regularly with them.

I take everything that they announce to the market and share with me in conversation...and I put it into my Discounted CashFlow Valuation analysis.

I know what this company is worth today, what it will be worth in 6 months, in 12 months and in 2 years.

I understand the economic robustness in detail. I have performed sensitivity analysis on all the key financials.

I know what exploration potential exists in the area and what the company has already identified as offering exciting potential.

This PNA story will be come widely understood and valued in the coming months now that many more broker houses have initiated coverage.

You weren't there at 4c...you weren't there at 8c...nor 12c...nor 16c...nor 20c...nor today at 23c.

It is little wonder that you are smarting!!!

Yes, I have had great returns but, my faith has never been tested because I know what I am talking about. If only you knew so much about PNA before you tossed your criticism around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.