WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

furious with management, page-20

1. tui
    6,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    hippocket,
    You raise a very valid point. Lack of communication. I am concerned. I emailed the company last night with copies requested to be sent to Angus and Julie. I asked Richard Owen to put his PR hat on and inform the market.

I have not yet had a reply.

I do not normally criticise an oil/gas company because there are so many variables..... especially delays. But when it comes to communication I get very annoyed when shareholders are kept in the dark after deadlines are reached.........ps.....I organised 3 shareholder meetings to get NZOG to perform and finally they got it right. They really were awful.

If you make an ASX statement with a timeline then in my book you have an obligation to inform the market if that timetable is broken. Pretty easy really. The only thing I can think of is that they might have meant 9 WORKING days . But that might be wishful thinking.

I have a considerable investment in WCL and it is not in my interests to criticise, but as I said, lack of communication is an absolute 'no'no' to me.

I know negotiations are at a delicate stage but something needs to be said.

Hopefully we can get some good news tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.