WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

furious with management, page-48

1. 976 Posts.
    At the risk of being tedious I would like to repeat MB's opinion (LNG ltd) that the Chinese NY (Feb10+) halts all decisions.

This may indeed be bollocks but ... I do not know.

It's best to ignore impatient ignorant reporters looking for a story. This is after all 'the silly season' both here and in China.

With the greatest respect to all v valued WCL posters - & because there are so many invasive posts on csg (MEL) which are disagreeable and sinister - there is a very serious environmentally motivated question over the long term future of csg (and all fossil fuel energy) in NSW and perhaps in QLD?

These will be overcome but the simple facts are these: Petrochina (it is extraordinary that this name still persists in being invisible in the t/o!) continues to invest big time in Australia (Browse etc) and LNG/FL has strategic technology which is valuable on the long-term Chinese technology ladder.

A small gas company senior gas-industry executive told me a while back of the endless games of tyre-kicking that the predators play.

Today, ultimately, we are helplessly dependent on the big (60%) players on the WCL Register.

These players should understand their duty and responsibility to all those smaller shareholders who have invested in the same faith as they did.

Otherwise we lie back and as unpleasant as this all is suck it up (and learn?) & try to understand what the mangt and Board with their huge shareholding are going thro'.

As an Australian shareholder in this company I find these constantly changed t/o timetable insults worthy of more than protest and a complete disgrace.

hs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.