NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

further ann late June

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Hi guys

There may be few more carrots yet to come before the CR cut off date.

I was just reviewing page 10 of the investor presentation dated the 15 June

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160615/pdf/437x1ml2ttr9k3.pdf

There is a very interesting statement there that I don't has been discussed on HC yet. It relates to further ann about some more details about world wifi and world messenger coming up in late June.

The Key phrase here is " Details end of June "

In my mind this issue has not yet been addressed by NOR in any of the recent announcements so the info is still pending.

So I wonder what the likelihood will be of another market sensitive ann before the CR offer cut date of Friday the 24th of June.

George made a good point on a previous thread that no App has yet addressed communication like voice and message and connectivity in the one app. I though he was crazy but I think he might be right. As webbj pointed out previous threads we still have the data problem that may be inhibiting the update of world phone. I do hold some closet cyicism about just how easy this would be to pull off given the variability on how world wifi spots work but very happy to surprised here. If they find a way to get 4g roaming data well then sell your house and put it in NOR.

Given NOR's new " can do attitude " on getting things out to market before the due date and the obvious advantage to sharehoulders of another positive ann before the CR close seems more likely than not they get this out before the 24th.

Just how much the market cares and it's affect on the SP I would love opinions on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.