NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

further ann late June, page-4

1. 5,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Will be fascinated to see how they go with WorldMessage.  I just don't get the premise and so far the co has a good record of creating solutions.. for perceived problems, but few customers seem to want to step up and pay for.

What exactly is the problem with WhatsApp, or Messenger, or Skype, or .. SMS.  Will users want another one?

Don't even get me started on the Wifi

The issue with all these roaming solutions is the reliance on wifi imo, not the lack of ability to connect.  Until people can genuinely roam, and not be locked into having to find a wifi hotspot, the solutions will not really be comparable roaming products and that will be a challenge I suspect.

The downside to 3 apps is even higher development, support and maintenance costs!  So far its cash-out the door, not much in.

To your question about who needs telstra or optus, the answer I suspect.. will be anyone who wants to be able to be truley mobile and have data/call/sms access as they travel the country. Not being tethered to a wifi hotspot (and probably at a cheaper price!).
    Last edited by webbj: 18/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.