NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

Agree Leroy, we are living in a tough environment with the...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Agree Leroy, we are living in a tough environment with the current market and with any business if your not at the top of your game your just not going to succeed, im self employed and slaughter my competition by continually looking at ways to improve service, product and delivery which in a tough economy has proven a very successful stratergy winning many jobs being the most expensive bid.

I feel that these companies look for any excuse to justify a weak share price and the best one of all is "Its the markets fault" or "The market just dosnt get it"

If you want to sell something you need to convince people it firstly represents real value and its a great investment that will make money. So far NUP has failed on every level to convince investors that the company is worth investing in.

Im going to see how things go with the upcoming JORC and the delivery to the market is like all priors news items im simply going to dump all my shares, they simply so far dont deserve my support

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.