MCC 0.00% $16.01 macarthur coal limited

No problems steveman07. I have taken what these shares owe me...

1. 251 Posts.
    No problems steveman07.

I have taken what these shares owe me off the table and am now on a free carry, so depeding on how all of this goes they may just get put in the bottom drawer and check again in 5 years, as it is all profit and nothing to lose as such.

I am a more long term investor and my first goal is to get back what they owe me. After that i am prepared to forget them for a while.

Sorry to hear about the stops being hit. taking a hit is never fun (but capital protection is paramount, so well done with sticking to your plans), but the one thing i have learnt about this game and with my limited/inexperienced time is - The more i think a stock is going to do something, or some one will make a better offer, or the stock will go in a certain direction...... The more i am continually proved wrong and made to look the fool..... There are smarter people than me out there and they they trade months in advance of the knoweldge that i have. I just have to keep an open mind and try to get the overall big picture right and avoid the short term noise. Oh yeah, and definatelt take some money and put it back in yur own accounts. Somebody smart once said " you can't go broke making a profit" ... so, yeah, even small profits are good profits.

Anyway good luck with the future and hopefully something good comes of all this. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.