OCC 20.9% 66.5¢ orthocell limited

Further CelGro® nerve clinical trial data from all patients at 12 months, page-92

1. 7,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6990
    I am thinking Monday before open myself and just picked some up at $0.50. Again, I don't know why the stock is down here given wider markets and what we know are good results due any day.

This stock made a $0.64 YTD high on CelGro Dental Approval. Its just announced it completed the required 510K study required by the FDA for CelGro Nerve Approval with clearly demonstrated efficacy vs the market leading device. Its just about to announce human results that will seal TGA approval and open up alternative routes for an expediated and higher revenue route to FDA Nerve approval.

We already know from the previous interim results release all quadriplegic patients from the study at that point regained voluntary movement of impaired or paralysed upper limbs within 12 months. Now we are getting full patient data. Its unlikely to differ. There is a good chance the media consultant might get the major networks interested in the story this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.