AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

further diirectors buying shows confidence

1. 2,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Great to see further buying by the directors which demonstrates their confidence in Minemakers using the IHP process, and the Minemaker's investment in JDC Phosphates. Why else would the directors be buying more stock.

Vulcan will be all smiles given their investments in both Minemakers and JDC Phosphates.

I have been reading the Corporate Presentation on the Minemakers website. Found this part worth reading.

? High value SPA product produced on-site (>US$1,000/t) reduces sensitivity to transport costs
    ? Each IHP kiln is designed to produce 181,000 metric tpa P2O5 (200,000 short tons). At current
    prices and subject to successful validation of IHP technology, Minemakers internal estimates
    suggest a comfortable operating margin
    ? Target production is based on 5 installed kilns - flexibility to adopt an incremental expansion
    approach to enable operating cashflows from early kilns to contribute to expansion

I wonder what "a comfortable operating margin" means. When they reach the 1,000,000 short tons, for each dollar profit pet ton, that is $1M profit per year. What is the likely profit per ton ? Anyone know ?

It gets better each day.
    As a mate says "Go You Good Thing".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $22.38K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5255456 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 550045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.