CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

TS...poor bugger, he's damned if he does and if he doesn't.So,...

1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    TS...poor bugger, he's damned if he does and if he doesn't.

So, what's wrong making 5 smaller Directors announcements. It continues to indicate that he's prepared to throw dough at it!

In the latest case around $75k. What does that buy? The equivalent of a new statesman. A Damn fine world trip, first class. Or 150,000 CFE shares.

Which of these three choices is likely to result in a better return?

There is recent talk about him not delivering on promises.
    For goodness sake, he's a salesman.

The DNA for these guys is optimism...the very same characteristic which is required when he eyeballs a buyer and says Marampa is worth more than $500m...and then gets it...because buyers can smell lack of confidence a mile away. I've seen this optimism drag a far better result countless times.

The downside to salespeople is missed deadlines (caused by over-optimistic assessments) and sloppy paperwork.

In the end I can assure you it is far better to have a salesperson who gets results but is tardy and paperwork sloppy, than a professional who looks busy, has the paperwork in order but achieves nothing.

One question: Has Sage performed to date?

Errr...I'd say the answer is YES!

In recent times, where has he swung the bat and missed? I can't think of one...but I guess it's true to say we are impatient aboiut him leaving the dugout to go up to bat...but he doesn't control the timing, the buyer/s do!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.