THB 3.13% 3.3¢ thunderbird resources limited

Im speaking from the point of view of a seller today - as most...

1. 32 Posts.
    Im speaking from the point of view of a seller today - as most people on here seem to be still holding. Just because people sold today doesnt make them sheep or lemmings. It depends on what peoples' trading plans are (if they have one at all).

Booking profits doesnt make you a leming or a sheep. It takes just as much guts to get out than it takes to get in or top up. If people have a short term plan (say 3 months) then they should stick to it. If you are longer term then I would expect not to sell.

I would define lemings as people who cant generate a view of their own (for whatever reason - call it insecurity about their own decision making) and rely on other people to support or confirm their ideas about selling or buying. Its great to post what you personally think (based on some authority) and read what others have to say, but at the end of the day, the only people who are lemings/sheep are the ones who constantly ask for what others are doing - and then following along.

The person they are following may have sold today because thats what their plan was. Booking profits doesnt make you a leming so lets get that straight.

Welcome any opinions to the contrary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $47.60K 1.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22976 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.