THB 3.03% 3.2¢ thunderbird resources limited

To be quite clear, the 'facts' that were spelt out by me was...

1. 3,351 Posts.
    To be quite clear, the 'facts' that were spelt out by me was towards the possibility of a monster porphyry find in their tenements. I never said that this is not a goer...in fact, i still believe that it is within their system.

But one has to also look at other variables in the context of investing...

Why are they not focusing on the area of their big hits? They need to drill in wider spacings of 50m to 100m to delineate and make an economic porphyry. Those assays are much more material to the interim.

Are you still comfortable with the hundreds of millions of options distributed to management as per Gwahir's post?

Rolf, I have no issues with the mineralization and that we might have a frontier mining province in Mongolia. This could still be an Ivanhoe...but as I said in previous posts, one can have a great deposit with bad management and no rewards. Conversely, a good management will be able to make an average deposit lucrative to it's shareholders.

And for the record, I indicated that the POSSIBILITY exists of a 'beautiful rainbow'...if there is an extension of it's mineralization and that the head grade and true width intercepts are similar. There is a long way to go but it is certainly possible.

The daily trading volumes, however, indicate that the professional money is selling. No matter the number of thumbs up you are getting and the obvious disgruntled posters, this is undeniable. Let us see what happens in the next few days...

Hope it gets back to 10cps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $6.607K 193.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980069 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 105000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.