PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

further entension !, page-163

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i think we are peteey,

we have no idea what the funding they mentioned is for exactly.. is it to expedite the capex spend on cockatoo for drilling or maybe seawall extension (pelm has answered this one i think that it isn't) or is it to compensate WEG for the sales/marketing agreement and buy back their shares? i have no idea..

i do know tony mentioned that after the first shipment it was BAU and that there would be no more shipment announcements, unless of course the initial 30 month mine plan announced at the AGM changes materially..

anyway it does suck being suspended no doubting that.. but its a good week to be suspended this week :) i guess im lucky i dont have a need for that cash elsewhere so am happy to wait till whatever it is they doing is completed to a satisfactory outcome for US and we can move on expanding Cockatoo operations and sending ships whilst others are sweating on infrastructure solutions and massive capex $$$ required, oh and yes dealing with dodgy nasty chinese operators! who would of thought its not just PLV with issues dealing with chinese?!?! can you pass that on to hoots for me?

but hey hope you get your money out soon and do well elsewhere! is your other stock in IO as well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.