FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Just like to restrict my limited researched comments to the SHK...

1. 435 Posts.
    Just like to restrict my limited researched comments to the SHK and NGF components of Stumpytrunks thoughts.

Firstly cannot see any value in SHK as at the moment they have some real problems with having to reassess all the past exploration results on their tenements, their major open pit has problems with wall collapses, plus their baby mill appears to have maintenance issues as well.

Strategically, the SHK tenements might be worth picking up as they generally occupy the middle ground between CRE and Regis, but it would be a purchase based on hope rather than any degree of certainty.

In the past I considered NGF to be a potential merger partner for FML, the big attraction being the under utilised 3mpta mill and ease of movement of FML ore to the mill.

On the downside had some concerns about the number of small mines they had and were proposing for the ore grades involved.

Whether FML had any interest in NGF, I have no idea, however I think the involvent of Zijin with NGF has certainly put a damper on my thoughts about such a merger.

Good post stumpytrunks as it got whatever is left of my brain cells working.

cheers, kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.