ADV 3.70% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

further falls...., page-22

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Just One other thing needs to be mentioned The Brokerage firm I deal with told me stop losses were activated when the share price dropped below 2.8 so the free fall begins and not being suspicious about these things its very easy to manipulate to cause this to happen so some can pick up cheaper when the dust settles so to speak..

Example; I buy shares at ......3.3 ...............I am advise to put in a stop loss at 2.8 protect my investment
    so say they do this for 100 or 200 investors maybe less if they hold big .....
    then not long after they can get it to sell down for a bigger player who wants to enter in at say 2.8 or 2.6
    even lower ...they cause the stop losses to activate soon they drop quicker they then cause a flow on effect and the big boys come in and pick them up for a huge discount the Broker gets to pats on the back one for saving most from his original clients and from his new client for getting in cheap he also gets a pat on the back from the boss because he created extra trade orders to sell and buy. hope i explained it ok...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $7.593K 58.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60287 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 6976 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.