ADV 0.00% 14.0¢ ardiden ltd

further falls...., page-66

1. 10,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1045
    GraphiteBlkgold, if one is investing on what any director or management in general says about the company in a positive light, you just have to ignore it. That is their role - put a positive spin on whatever news. Armageddon could be taking place and management in general will try to find positives.
    IMO if one is an investor based on pure FA, it is imperative they understand the commodity they invest in, the exploration and development process and most importantly the ability to decipher the technical aspects of a report. This would be a minimum expectation if buying a company outright, so imo no different in performing due diligence. If one can't afford it, ge a few mates together and pay a geologist or an expert in the field to decipher it for you. You can claim it as an expense and save yourselves a lot of heartache. If really can't be stuffed or do not have the means learn TA to protect oneself. I do TA myself and do small trades on a downtrend and if momentum swing jump in with larger parcels.
    If people just wanna jump because based on HC or what people say and not able to verify with appropriate knowledge, u invest in ignorance and can be taken for a ride and have immense frustration.
    All the best to all. Let us hope the SP moves in the right direction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.