IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Rowingboat,I dont get the comparison between IGR & MML tbh. They...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Rowingboat,

I dont get the comparison between IGR & MML tbh. They produce 100k per year, IGR just produced 100k in total(first gold poured sept 2010). They pay dividend, been producing longer then IGR, have higher grade gold and so on. SLR mostly the same story, they already poured 100k ounces in may 2010, got 2,5Moz as reserve and on it goes. i mean, you just cant compare them that simply like you state in your post.

Also, regarding igr "critical mass"; the permits got delayed due to a forest reserve status on the land. Which ironicly were reserved for mining to start with, but anyway, it is not really fair to blame the igr management for that imho. They even prestripped and readied the area so they could start as soon as it was in.

It is clear though that they should move as fast as they can to get to the higher grade undergound deposits, which they are working on now. they are currently also looking into a 50% increase of the mill. On top of that, you got the Aldiss area which looks promising imho too and could be a potential second processing plant.

its all in their latest presentations as well. (http://www.integramining.com.au/Portals/0/docs/ASX/111511_Integra%20Mining%202011AGM%20%5BCompatibility%20Mode%5D.pdf)

I quote:

"Integra’s market performance has not properly reflected the
    significant significant achievements over the past year In order to achievements over the past year. In order to
    redress this, Integra intends to:

¾ Continue Continue to meet or exceed our production and cash cost guidance of 100,000 to meet or exceed our production and cash cost guidance of 100,000
    ounces per year production rate and A$550 per ounce cash cost

¾ Demonstrate strong cash generation despite heavy investment in the business
    – ie. process process plant upgrade capital development of underground production plant upgrade, capital development of underground production, debt repayment and continued heavy spend on exploration

¾ Update Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves further extending mine life

¾ Demonstrate Demonstrate viable production from 3 high viable production from 3 high--grade grade gold deposits gold deposits

¾ Articulate to the market our vision for Integra including the objective of a second operation in the Aldiss Project

¾ Seeking Seeking to diversify revenue risk by discovering / acquiring a second operation to diversify revenue risk by discovering / acquiring a second operation

¾ Attract further institutional investors to Integra’s register – there are notable absences of some international gold investors active in our segment of the market

¾ Continue a very heavy exploration effort – we have very high quality targets to be drill tested over the coming year"

the sp needs to go north indeed to avoid getting bought up by some other company, but i got good hopes for 2012 and i trust IGR management as i have been a happy shareholder for more then 2yrs now and i was never really suprised by what they did and i agree with their strategy. They reach their targets and been fast growing into production and identifying new areas for future mining and more reserve upgrades. Read back on SLR and MML how long it took for them to get where they are now and compare that with IGR and you can only get excited by the progress so far. Anyways, i hope you can see the same potential there and do read their presentation and research reports.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.