IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

mate, I don't give a rats about slogans like that, even cost...

1. 3,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    mate, I don't give a rats about slogans like that, even cost figures because they're not comparable between companies. All I ask, all I care about, is to convince myself that a company is able to fund its own growth... if it can't grow it's dead anyway, and if it can't grow organically using free cash flow in a GFC depression, then it's screwed. The very positive attribute of IGR is that it's generating lots of cash... I liked the SAU investment, or at least the principle of such. It's profitable and that's why the share price has held up well compared with others in 2011. Its fine for at least a couple of yrs. My hold sentiment is honest, I'm legitimately watching... if they convince me of the underground potential my sentiment will change... one of the IGR team told me in 2008 that they turned down the opportunity to bail out VRE and it's underground mine because it was sub 5 gpt... now they intend mining CEB near the same. I asked CC about the grade and he said no worries, should be OK.... long strike lengths follow the banded iron all will be well. But I'll wait for the results, thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.