IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

made a small mod;Heya Rb,Well argumented reply and you obviously...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    made a small mod;

Heya Rb,

Well argumented reply and you obviously know more then me about SLR and MML; being 20000 miles away from it all doesnt help, but i do love these aussie stocks. You went back before 2008 when i wasnt even investing in Australia yet, so i should look a little bit deeper into that i suppose, but for the rest i agree 100% with you.

But to comment on the 300k ounces p/y 2015; Last time i spoke with CC (dec 2011) he made the argument that when the Aldiss area would move in production, they would get to 300k ounces p/y and he was convinced that was doable before 2015 and explained to me what he had planned. The idea is to finance that with a normal loan facility from a bank, which shouldnt be a problem to get for them at this point imho, so no worries for me about a CR.

First priority though is to get the underground mining on the road so they can start getting higher average grade per tonnage (3g pt if i remember correctly) and upgrading their JORC for a longer minelife. Note that if they start producing from the underground mine, the total minelife moves to 12yrs instead of the 6 now with just that area.

But i suppose it all boils down to whether or not you believe the current management and the promises they have made. Nuff said, let the SP over the next weeks speak an let upgrade/news come and see what action IGR will take to increase their SP to make them less vunerable for takeovers,

What i heard as well though is that there is a party in the market ( I think its still the Citi-boys group) which is trading (manipulating) the shareprice of IGR the last weeks orso. But again, this is speculation.

Last, Mick, dont look to the total shares outstanding so much. Only tells you a small part of the story. Looking at the marketcap helps more imho to start with.

Cheers

P.s. i did do some speculating and deducting here; so do not take my word for anything

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.