IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

"What i heard as well though is that there is a party in the...

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "What i heard as well though is that there is a party in the market ( I think its still the Citi-boys group) which is trading (manipulating) the shareprice of IGR the last weeks orso. But again, this is speculation."

I am aware that in November and at least early December Citigroup were buying and selling IGR. Whether they are trading or manipulating could well be a matter of definition; at least for those of us without IRESS access.

In any event whilst there are enough people who wet their pants and sell at the first sign of other significant selling then traders will always have enough ammunition.

Funnily enough if we had a competely transparent market where the buyer or seller was identified (by a nickname or code) against every transaction for everyone to see I doubt that a lot of this would go on. But then of course if the government (any government!) wanted to do that they would organise some effective indistry consultation first and we all know where that would lead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.