NTU 4.17% 2.5¢ northern minerals limited

Hi imhoI respect every HC member's own judgment and research. My...

1. 138 Posts.
    Hi imho

I respect every HC member's own judgment and research. My post simply stated the facts of what is happening. Area 5 North is on the rocks atm, and we're sort of "back in square one" with Gambit. I'm a bit disappointed with these results, and am less sure about NTU than I was before. That's why I'm wavering between a "LT buy" and a "hold". Too early to sell imo.

Some people on these forums are very bullish, and that's fine. I'm not quite so bullish on everything I invest in. I do have a bit of doubt about NTU, but SO SHOULD EVERY INVESTOR. Unless one has foreknowledge about what the future assay results will be, how can one not be doubtful about NTU's HREE resource? This doubt is certainly not unique to NTU. I remain cautious with all my investments. One has to consider the bad with the good right?

I don't believe that one HC poster could manipulate a company's share price. And certainly I don't want to see the SP drop. But if the situation doesn't look rosy, I think it's price manipulation to try and paint a rosy picture. I've reflected on this issue numerous times before - it seems like on HC, anyone who posts a message like "we're going to hit $10, everything's so great" gets a ton of TUs, but often when someone posts a sobering message others seem to think this person has an agenda.

Wouldn't it be great if have more balanced discussions, in the place of "mutual pumping"? Everyone to their own. Good luck to you and all the other holders. I'll remain a shareholder for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $147.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $256.2K 10.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1611195 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1458833 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.