ADG 20.0% 0.6¢ adelong gold limited

Further insights into Adelong potential., page-2

1. 1,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    So a little internet sleuthing led me to IBML as previous owners of Adelong, via a subsidiary company. Reading through IBMLs reports (I'm a layperson, with no financial expertise, but reasonable literacy skills) it would appear that management thought the project was viable.
    IBML had reviewed the project and was in the process of re-commissioning the operation. As we all know the plant is not suitable for profitable Gold production and will need some reworking by DDD. IBML was keen to do this, but there were some debts in the subsidiary company, Macquarie Gold Limited, and the debt-holders refused to roll over the debts pending re-commissioning. When IBML didn’t pay off the debts, the debt-holders put Macquarie Gold into receivership. The receivers then sold the project. Receivers aren't always looking for the highest price, but more usually a quick sale. Thus DDD (and most holders on HC) feel they got excellent value.
    DDD needs more than just a lick of paint to fire up the plant. But the Cosmo news has potential to push he SP in the short term and then any news in relation to Gold production or exploration will fuel the long term growth. So, I foresee steady growth in 2021 with a few pips and FOMO moments for non holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $11.01K 1.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 28947146 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6613759 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.