EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

hey @jas26...Happy New Year mate. Yes, this was the next ANN I...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    hey @jas26...Happy New Year mate.

Yes, this was the next ANN I was expecting.

During a phone call with EVE last year, I was told that news about the honey would "probably be" one of the first ANN's out by the end of 2017 or into early 2018. He wouldn't & couldn't elaborate due to market sensitivities.

So yes, we should see something soon, I hope. Have also encouraged 2 companies, I hold stock in, earlier this week, to get more pro-active on social media, and drip feed accurate information to holders.

At the beginning of the conversations both of these managers felt that it wasnt their responsibility to constantly feed information to social media, like Hot Copper and the like, but we should just wait for ANN's. After about 15 minutes they had changed their minds....lol.

The 24 hour news cycle, and media, demand that companies respond to their investors quick smart. A negative comment, should be addressed with an hour, during business trading hours on SM platforms.

This is the world we now live in ..companies need to catch up. EVE has some good marketers on board.

I hope it will be a goodun' for all of us. Cheers eh! 59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 06/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.