CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

further perspective on uranium, page-12

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    PDN bid for SMM seems a little "harsh" on Walhalla shareholders in retro hey? U gotta wonder sometimes who is gonna mine for real and who is gonna mine what / who. Oh dont worry about CMR mining for real, all u need to ask is from what size deposits and they sure look like being much bigger than what is currently defined from back in 1970s (U) and 1999 (sulphides) Gotta lot of catching up to do.

All in all 1 bill for SMM ...... difficult deposit, high capex, in Qld etc ........ is great for them doing the numbers on CMR. And PDN was pumped up first to do so, and SMM was punmped up second in anticipation ....... and someone's been doing a lotta pumping for "nothing's really changed" and making a lotta money on the way revaluing BOTH in the eyes of the, dare I say, unsuspecting market. Guess thats one good thing about having the production in one continent, the pumpers in another and the action in the third locally.... but thats called "MARKET forces" for yas. I wont delve into that further. Time will tell says our mate Pirra.

And still reckon, if I was looking at how/when to lunch an attack and looking at the register, it would be pretty hard to start at anything under the Grail without causing pumping in our favour without their desired result. Rome continues to be built and there will be movers and tree shakers along the way and more, apart from the truly committed, will fall by the wayside in the battles ahead.

What u really have to ask yaselves now is (1) does this resources cycle have legs to 2010+ (2) how are the fair values gonna align ....... x 1 increasing for CMR forward earnings or x 37 reducing for PDN forward estimates ...... u know the drill.

Will LOVE it if/when CMR is rated in like manner to PDN ....... and it may never be ........ but a RUM would probably u would think.

Jasi de le Tibetans or alles ist gut barbarians methinks. And I aint gonna bag any U stock from here on ....... let them RIP ahead and shine the light on our emerging realities. U can fool some of the people some of the time hey kiwi.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.