ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I asked Rod the following questions in relation to the further...

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I asked Rod the following questions in relation to the further pilot testing referred to in the latest announcement:

"I refer to the following sentence in your most recent announcement:
    "The next stage in the metallurgical development involves reducing the risk (demonstrating the effectiveness) of the refinery flowsheet with continuous pilot plant testwork.
    Does this mean that GME is to build a stand-alone, (non laboratory), continuous operation pilot plant?
    If so, is there an announcement forthcoming regarding this development , and if so,
    Will the announcement address it's financial implications?"

Rod's reply:

Pilot plant operations are commonly done in conjunction with accredited laboratories. It is to be scaled up from continuous laboratory scale to a scale of approximately 1:2,000 to the commercial plant. The process uses conventional techniques and materials for this open air leach and separation process therefore a higher scale up factor can be used to provide confidence in the process.

Once completed these results will be incorporated into the overall feasibility and announced. We have found that as we scale these techniques up we get better results in terms of solubility and recovery etc"

(My words)
    Laboratory scale is approx.1:20,000 that of the full commercial plant. This is the work recently completed.

Continuous pilot is a scale of 1:2,000. This is the work yet to be done.
    i.e 10 times larger scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $20.09K 883.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 137232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.