SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

further ponderings:

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Ok here's a few further thoughts interspersed with a bit of humour:
    SGQ is in the fortuitous position of currently being in a trading halt,I say fortuitous because when it reopens it is not going to be impeded(presuming the results are good enough)by regulation halts or speeding tickets from the ASX.It can and will open at whatever price the market determines is appropriate.Like the good ship"Starship Enterprise" it can go "where no man has gone before"(with the exception of course of Sirius's Nova which has recently plotted it's own course through the galaxy{and a damm fine ride that has been too})
    Cast your minds back to SIR opening about 400% up after it's TH and I,like many of you,sat with mouth agape waiting for a retrace to buy.....and the bloody thing never really retraced very much at all.
    So for those already aboard "the good ship St George" sit back strap yourselves in and hang on for "warp speed" IF BHP's results were and are good enough to warrant it.If you listen carefully you may here the plaintive cries of those who recently traded it or those who failed to secure a ticket calling "Beam me up Scotty !"
    The above comments are made in a spirit of Sunday morning humour and not meant to denigrate any persons who aren't holding or to suggest what SGQ's future SP may be.
    Please do your own research,consider the content and merit of SGQ's next announcement and make your own decisions as to how you plan to trade it....who knows it may even fall on open....but I wouldn't bet too much on that happening.
    Whatever eventuates I'll be in no hurry to make any decisions about selling any of my position

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.