MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Further potential offtakes, page-9

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    This has issue has been discussed before in great lengths.

It's not "Frank told me so". It was brought up at the annual meeting and explained in detail.

Basically the product MNS will be producing will bypass China. In other words MNS will not have the mediocre product China requires.

Just to explain briefly the MNS tenement has many blocks... Blocks A,B,C,D,E etc all these have large sized graphite flakes and great quality. Probably better quality than most if not all other companies listed on the ASX. But even those blocks that are only a few hundred meters from block F are not like block F.

Our Block F tenement is so very unique. There is nothing like it anywhere else in the world. Anyone who is saying that VRC or WKT or SYR or whoever will compete or will be the next Magnis simply doesn't understand the most basic graphite fundamentals.

Simply because another company has found graphite in Tanzania or in close proximity of MNS doesn't mean it will be the next MNS.

Block F is unique for many reasons that have been discussed numerous times before. So I recommend to any future investor in MNS to actually read all previous announcements then pick up the phone and ask MNS management any legitimate questions you may have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.