SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

Stocks Like SSI esp ( But all stocks ) spend longer timesdoing...

1. 652 Posts.
    Stocks Like SSI esp ( But all stocks ) spend longer times
    doing very little and shorter times doing a lot

The returns of a whole decade can be missed if you you miss the critical points when vigorous mark ups occur..

Because when the real buying comes in that will move share prices up. The sellers are all gone or soon change their minds..

So what is the trend , What is your time frame
    Is there accumulation ..

What is the big picture . Is the action of the stock in harmony with that picture...

Angry points to maybe the main reason the stock sold down...So at $1.85 the current had as chance to run clear..

Was there accumulation.. What is the trend since ?

How big would sports betting be ?

I think NOW is the time to be patient

All the time the real fundamentals that will matter are
    happening...

The focus article and the bulletin article
    highlight those developments...It makes sense that there would be those interested in being part of the story..

SSI is doing some deals that seem to Me to be on attractive terms... Playtech for example..

Small micro cap ... to large cap ( We hope )

Has to entail growing pains steps back to jump forward

I don't want to miss the jumps...Slowly the shareholder structure evolves to get Us there.. large older frozen
    parcels are broke up and dispersed to more eager and enthused hands..

Atm the moment SSI us building a stepping stone at this level .. Accumulation is again at work ( make your own call here ) shares esp SSI shares are a finite..

let's see when and if SSI jumps clear of the $3 / $3.20
    level.... No doubt some who bought at the higher prices maybe still not happy , maybe still looking back to where the share price was and not to where it is atm going (, up ? ).... The technical position has a large bearing on how We get there.. But the real fundamentals are what in the longer term will more pin point the ultimate destination

DYOR

motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.