BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

FURTHER PROOF BIOTRON IS THE MONEY SHOT! HOLY GRAIL!, page-17

1. D_P
    191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    That video is based on the old sequence. There was interesting interview i watched regarding covid on youtube (not in English), and the Canadian based professor that was being interviewed ( his background is genomics ) made comment that all the vaccines that were being worked on may be not be as effective since the discovery of the hidden gene. So basically all these pharma companies have lost 6months of work.

He also made comments on the current vaccine available from Russia, China and USA and he mentioned there is no way he would be taking vaccine from pfizer as it was RNA based. "he is expert with RNA" while he said it is groundbreaking technology, it is very dangerous as humanity doesn't understand it well enough yet.

This made me buy more BIT shares haha

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201110133141.htm
    Researchers have discovered a new "hidden" gene in SARS-CoV-2 -- the virus that causes COVID-19 -- that may have contributed to its unique biology and pandemic potential. In a virus that only has about 15 genes in total, knowing more about this and other overlapping genes -- or "genes within genes" -- could have a significant impact on how we combat the virus. The new gene is described today in the journal eLife.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.