ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

HC trader, The posting guide lines are there for all to read....

1. 17,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    HC trader, The posting guide lines are there for all to read. Not only that but everyone is required to agree to adhere to the rules at the time of joining HC and at every log on. Just an extract:

6. Member's conduct
    You agree to not use the Service to:
    1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
    And yet from the time my feet hit the floor in the morning I am writing notes all day to users about not insulting and not accusing and not defaming and so forth and so on. Then when they finally get suspended they are in the emails squealing about how hard done by they are.

We can do so much. But ultimately this is a forum where you guys get to throw your ideas around and it will only be as good as you guys make it. There is no good adopting the "he hit me first" mentality. Retaliatory posts are no less disruptive and unproductive than the mischievous posts of the instigators. Ultimately the forum will improve when the culture improves and the culture will improve when each poster takes responsibility for their own actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.