BTR 6.25% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

further results, page-7

1. 4,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    Well...BTR is evaluating strategic options as I understand so it might be that aligned to a ressources upgrade open pit might be an option (personally I doubt that this will be the case).

However...the pending drilling results (especially KITDD_034) might not only have an impact on the ressources but also on the kind of possible future design of the mine. Personally I found it also interesting that the are targeting 3 additional areas in the vicinity of Kitumba (600 to 1200m). I guess that a "good grade or high grade hit" near the surface might enable a open pit there and who knows...maybe then the final design might be a joint production of underground and open pit mining.

I have to admit that this some kind of best case szenario. However...I wrote to Scott this week and his comment in regard to the 3 drilling was:"Yes, there is sufficient smoke to justify drilling there".

On current level I guess that BTR is like an option without maturity. The downside risk is comprehensible, the upside potential is existing.

A lot can and will change in the next 6 months. To the better or to the worse. We will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $80.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $78.01K 4.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2720752 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5894841 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.