NOR 7.55% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Further Temporary Reduction in Salary?

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Thanks for the praise @Double Down, but ironically, you have highlighted exactly the message I was trying to get out.
    "That's a really well thought out reply, thank you".
    It wasn't well thought out at all. It literally came to mind after only a moment of thought, and some preschool level calculations! SO THEN, what would I or anyone for that matter, be able to achieve if they were paid copious amounts of money to do nothing but plan and strategize for the benefit of investors??? Answer: A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN IS CURRENTLY BEING DONE!
    Business success in a public landscape as opposed to private landscape needs to come in TWO parts.
    1: Financially beneficial / advantageous trading terms for goods or services you provide AND
    2: A smooth and value maximizing path or passage for investors to said financial goal.I truly still believe we are well on our way (or at least those being awarded shares lately) to achieving great things with regards to monetizing, in particular WV. BUT, the journey to landed sales has been imo reckless and in some instances, deceptive!
    The brilliant quote " the operation was a success, but the patient died" certainly seems applicable here. I will be writing a letter to management and the board, asking for a serious consideration be made, with regards to further temporary salary sacrificing, and would like to include in said letter, just how many shares feel this is well justified. I'm not expecting much support from a couple of the big accumulators lately, but who knows, maybe they too can see the opportunity to "have their cake, and eat it too". I will stress that the approach I am taking, is in no way showing my disdain for current management, and not intended as "punishment" but simply, imo, a better aligned and far more beneficial method to incentivize current management, that, in the long run, would NOT come at a cost to them, but rather, equal a significant NET gain, provided we are indeed on the cusp of great things. All the while, providing some level of protection to current long standing holders from the savage dilution that has been taking place, particularly in the last 12 months.
    With the above said, If any holders feel the above approach is one worthy of pursuing, please reply publicly with your support to this post, or email me with approximately the amount of shares you hold (no HC name needed, privacy is respected with regards to holdings, but a name from the holders list would be necessary as I will be be aiming to present this to NOR board).

In summary, I propose management declare a temporary sacrifice of salary (min $100k) in addition to Paul's already suspended $50k announced some months ago. This can be in exchange for 20m NOROA (not shares) and the reinstatement and back pay of sacrificed salary upon the announcement of NEW 7 figure deal.

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $63.17K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ 175100
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.