MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Anti - agree with your sentiment on Celgene. There an innovative...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Anti - agree with your sentiment on Celgene.
    There an innovative Global Biotech  that understands regenerative medicine and no doubt have been looking at MSB for months before deciding to take a stake.

Regarding TEVA, I share your frustration but post the appointment of Erez Vidogman ( Jan 2014 but on the Board since 2009 - nb: was there at the time of Teva / CEPH deal), in my view Teva's relationship with Meso has changed.

Recently Maxim Group's Jason Kolbert ( who follows both TEVA & MSB ) had this to say about the TEVA/MSB relationship:

...something very interesting about Mesoblast: Early on, it was partnered with Cephalon with its MPCs, but then Cephalon was acquired by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries. . .Teva then had to make a go or no-go decision on whether it would fund development of the MPCs. Over the last two years, Teva has been continuing to divest itself of R&D projects, yet one of the most prominent products that survived divestiture has been Mesoblast's Revascor. . .I believe that Teva and its new CEO, Erez Vigodman, and Michael Hayden, the head of R&D, now see the value that Revascor can deliver in CHF. I'm in the camp that believes it's going to work, but Mesoblast still has to prove efficacy in its current Phase 3, pivotal, global, double-blind trial with more than 1,700 patients. If the cells work, we're talking about a multibillion-dollar, druglike, blockbuster treatment." ..

http://www.thelifesciencesreport.com/pub/co/msb-asx

Please DYOR.
    GLTAH - 2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.