MSB 2.15% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Just to set the record straight, my query to you concerning...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Just to set the record straight, my query to you concerning whether you had ever spoken with MSB management was not related to your assumptions regarding cash burn, it was more to ascetain whether, as a person who seems interested in MSB, you had ever made any effort to hear their views on the direction and aims of their company. I think it is a reasonable question as every analyst I have ever worked with has always sat down with management in an endeavour to better understand that company before issuing an opinion, be it positive or negative. Companies these days are usually willing to field calls from interested investors, as you well know.
    You may be that failed GP from Otago yourself for all I know but to the best of my knowledge, I have never accused you of acting as a Maquarie agent...my reasons for my disdain for Dr Collie relate not to his calls on MSB, which have of course been correct, but for other reasons which I am not prepared to divulge on this forum.
    I don't intend to debate my views on the overall deal or how I perceive the Osiris transaction in regard to that deal and am happy to agree to disagree.
    And the source I refer to is a portfolio manager with a significant stake in MSB who was "on" the MSB conference call earlier this week. His strong understanding was that, although unstated, the shares issued to Celgene will be escrowed for a significant period of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.025(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $3.905M 3.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 75945 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 73483 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.