EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

further thoughts on ext campaign

1. 676 Posts.
    Got a few comments & wouldn't mind some feed back.
    My memory is shot - been trying to remember the seasonal weather cycle for that neck of the woods based on PDN's initial drill out & potential for impact on EXT's current campaign. Noticed that drilling will not happen at Rossing Sth zone due to sourcing a RAB rig & Chrissy break - fine, but is the region subject to a rainy season & if so when?
    Further note - RAB rig sourcing problem: the +ve spin is that it highlights managements move to acquire the diamond rigs early in the pgm (even though people complain about how slow they are...), circumventing later problems that may have brought things (advanced resource definition) to a grinding halt.
    Noted magnetite skarn type mineralisation: from earlier rpts & schematic cross-section we know marble/carbonate sequence is part of the stratigraphy into which the granite has intruded & appears skarn-type alteration/mineralisation (following on from the snippet of info in ydays release) may be common - since gross geometry of the region seems reasonably straight fwd, zeroing in on potential mineralised zones (Rossing type, not calcrete hosted), particularly under cover (such as Rossing sth zone) may benefit from detailed magnetic survey. Do EXT have any magnetic data, and/or are they planning to acquire any? - seems a nobrainer that they should given the magnetite skarn U3O8 association (also not forgetting the Cu mineralisation association at Ida Central).

Finally: not to put a dampner on things because I see the area has huge potential (elephantitus), but I have reservations as to claims for potential 'continous' mineralisation for 15km ard Rossing sth to Ida Central. Sure its mostly under cover and we wont really know till its explored, and I have little doubt the stratigraphic pile can be traced thru that area (and ard the region in general - you can pick much of it in the Google image & as outlined in EXT's regional diagm), however the association is the coincidence of the stratigraphy with intrusives, and I hesitate to suggest a single continuous granitic sill extends through said area - then again, a case can be made that there are numerous known granitic intrusives across the region at that particular stratigraphic level, and that in the Rossing sth to Ida central area we may happen to have quite a number of them. Here's hoping.

:)))

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.