NXS 0.00% 20.5¢ next science limited

further update., page-6

1. 864 Posts.
    Hi SharpE,
    The trading halt does suggest the decision is known, that there is potential for significant benefit to those that know and NXS wants to control this information flow as fairly as possible. Credit to them for managing it so well.

However I do now think that Friday's late action was the result of some people being very anxious to get shares bought before todays halt, but totally preventing that from happening would be nearly impossible.

The likely outcome IMO, is that a significant asset sale has been agreed and that the purchasing party has also agreed to loan NXS enough money to move towards producing from the Crux reserves, OR that the asset sale and associated valuation has provided enough confidence for a bank to fork out a sizable loan.

The process appears to be completed, so the prospect of no takers for the assets and a further SP sell down seems most unlikely, if not impossible. If that theory is correct the news is likely to be pretty good for share holders. I clearly hope so.

Good luck to all and thanks to you SE for your highly informative posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.3¢ $7.393K 35.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4692 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 51446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.