PER 0.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

further validation of antisense , page-8

1. 1,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Another milestone met for ISIS this time for the Advancement of ISIS-TTR Rx.

this compound is a 50 million deal + licensing fees to ISIS

Published on Monday, 02 December 2013 16:48

CARLSBAD, CA, USA I December 2, 2013 I Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISIS) announced today that it has earned a $2 million milestone payment from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) related to the advancement of the ongoing Phase 2/3 study of ISIS-TTRRx in patients with familial amyloid polyneuropathy (FAP).

ISIS-TTRRx is an antisense drug in development with GSK for the treatment of transthyretin amyloidosis, a severe and rare genetic disease characterized by progressive dysfunction of peripheral nerve and/or heart tissues.

To date, Isis has earned more than $20 million in upfront and milestone payments for advancing ISIS-TTRRx. The $2 million milestone payment announced today is the second milestone of the $50 million in milestone payments Isis is eligible to earn as the Phase 2/3 study progresses.

In addition, if GSK elects to exercise its option to exclusively license the ISIS-TTRRx program, Isis is eligible to receive a license fee, regulatory and sales milestone payments and double-digit royalties on sales of ISIS-TTRRx.

The Phase 2/3 study of ISIS-TTRRx is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, international study designed to support an application for marketing approval of ISIS-TTRRx in patients with FAP.

The fifteen month study will measure the effects of ISIS-TTRRx on neurological dysfunction and on quality-of-life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.