RHK 2.63% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Further WA media coverage for FMS today, page-27

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    The problem you have is shareholders may not necessarily have the say, depending on the delegation level of the FMS Board. They can jump up and down and scream and shout like angry banshee's with little ball bearing like underhangings all they like but it wont change a thing.

Whether FMS enters into a straight supply contract or one of a range of non-binding agreements like a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or a Heads of Agreement (HoA) or a Letter of Intent (LoI) or a Term Sheet doesn't matter to shareholders as they cannot change the terms. It is only when an agreement is entered in to and it exceeds the Board delegation level does the Board then have to seek shareholder approval and in this case TIO would be exempt from voting. This has all been discussed before by the way.

Seeking injunctive relief on a company is laughable by the way and can be expensive, even to get a court to issue an interim one would be nigh on impossible and on what grounds? The video?, the inaccurate website?, the poor transparency? the representations by another party? the the the...oh we dont really know but whatever it is it is giving us the sheets and we want it stopped....laughable but good luck.

You need to be smarter than your average yellow mutt and West70 appears to have latched on to what opportunity window has appeared in regards pressure at the political level. Although I did see something about Grylls comments of throwing wads of love and freebies at BBIG and thought now there is a duck that can't fly and probably can't swim either but sure knows how to qwack.

No skin off my nose nor touching a raw nerve at all but it does fascinate me how some are so unable to be fluid and adapt to the changing circumstance of FMS and where its opportunities and challenges lie and they continue to hang on to the past...in primary school they teach them about dinosaurs and how they became extinct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 76.5¢ 74.0¢ $5.418K 7.246K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 74.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 7142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.