BTR 0.00% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

further world class intercepts , page-24

1. 607 Posts.
    @ stja

OZ are not big enough and wouldn't be able to afford BTR.

The SP of BTR is currently being held by a small number of instos selling off approx 5-10% of the company for reasons unknown, but probably unrelated to anything related to the company and more to do with their own governance.

OZ would have to acquire the actively traded shares and then they'd have to wrestle the remaining 85% from the long term holders, of which many of them are averaged over AUD$1.

@ martie

The intercepts that we have seen over the last couple of months are higher grade than those drilled previously which support the previous resource statement. Hence, the original model will be upgraded to measured but it will also be increased in volume and grade, I have no doubt about this.

If you extrapolate the intercepts against the current model, you can identify that numerous intercepts extend the model in depth and length.

Putting things simply, when you calculate grade between two points you have to assume the average by adding the total grade of the two points and dividing by two. If you add infill results (additional points) between the original points which are of higher or even significantly higher grade, the overall average grade will increase, not remain the same. Obviously, the models are done on computer as millions of calculations are required due to the depths, directions and number of results, but it's not rocket science.

Simple logic - not sure why you would make a broad assumption that this would not be the case. As far as I am aware, all infill results have either been inline with the resource model, better than the resource model or exception results which are better again than the resource model.

My personal view is that this is yet another good announcement and BTR will remain a LT buy for me personally.

If BTR does become the target of a potential takeover, we should assume nobody is going to get into BTR for less than $2 and more likely $3. Current SP does not reflect the value of BTR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $123.8K 6.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5879446 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1169065 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.