NMT 1.43% 7.1¢ neometals ltd

fustration, page-2

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Read so much on MLX, WGR and rdr, and how Mr Tonkin has been involved in a previous working relationship with related parties.
    But realistically this is Luke's big opportunity. His CV reads very well, but this is his big step up to open the batting. I am saying this only to counter what a few have been saying how he will be passive and work in with MLX and there associates.
    But I think this couldn't be further from the truth, people like Luke take these sort of jobs for a reason and it's not to be a supplicant to a promise.
    One of the reasons I bought is that I think the new CEO would have done a big DD on rdr , as big as the board would have done on him. As who wants to walk in to something that is not going to work and be full of surprises.
    Now I think rdr is a stepping stone for bigger things for Tonkin he pulls rdr off and who knows what will be there for him.
    I think it is a materstroke also get someone who knows how predators such as MLX work, to buy the stake they have they want a jv or a cheap merge t/o but who better to screw them over than someone who knows there game plan.
    54% of it is owned by the top 20 I really don't think MLX have a chance of a cheap shot so close to production and an actual decent return on there money. I am sure games will be played as where on WGR, but the difference is they are a few months from production and gold pour and costings will not hold sp back. What we have forgotten also is costs are set with mining contact the biggest thing rdr staff can do is watch recovery rates which is important and as much ore to mill as possible.
    There has been little analysis of where rdr of late but I really the reeds have swallowed there pride stepped back and got a guy who can actually make money you pay for what you get I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.