IDL 0.00% $1.27 industrea limited

future 5 to Disallowed stock

1. 17,117 Posts.
    this company made some big purchases last year, and I expect to see the growth from these purchases reflected in the sp and profit in the next 6-12 months, with a much larger spike in the following year as these new purchases grow. It may not take that long, but I allow up to 2 years for the full flow on effects.
    do you own research and see for yourself just what they are doing.............
    fundamentals are good to excellent, and ta is also good,,,,,,,,,I use candelsticks, rsi and ema.........the 10 day is at .31 and the 30 day is at .32, not much difference but after 2 months the gap has remained constant. the rsi is now at about 45 and the sp 32, which is low in my opinion, it was around 80 when the stock first hit .30 in early december...........on a monthly chart the rsi was at 50 when the stock was .29. and now still on 50 with the stock at .32...........not sure but think the market was uneasy, knew something about the director retiring since about the 18th, but news not released until 25th, although aware on the 22nd with the large volume........
    also think more traders got in after it was noted as a stock to watch in 2007.........anyway after 2 months its up .06 which is a 20% increase........I am an optimist, and new to charting........so there is some bias on my views.........
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.