NMR 0.00% 2.5¢ native mineral resources holdings limited

future announcements

1. 54 Posts.
    Looking for thoughts on the NMR’s prospects in 2008 (already a shareholder and getting slightly frustrated at lack of movement) so hoping to see some share price appreciation in 2008.
    Given the current economic climate, I notice there is plenty of cash to get the Group into 2009 (When hopefully management will have a better idea of the commercial viability of the tailings deposits).

My summary of key 2008 events are below:

Northern Kryrgyz
    Mailuu-Sui (23 Tailings deposits) –
    Drilling commenced in Mid March (Q1). Management have indicated an interim report progress will be issued (when…..I guess May/June) and final drilling results expected June 2008.
    [Has anyone got any idea of the amount of tonnage of uranium in the tailings (i.e what do U levels of ...40 to 690ppm translate to in $$$)]

Mailuu-Sui (Old Mines)
    Field investigations have commenced to review viability of dip-down extensions. Drilling of the old mines is yet to commence however this is expected to start when field investigations have been completed.

Southern Kyrgz
    Batken Region

1)Completed Airborne radio metric survey, and has identified 29 priority targets (including Oilma Prospect and Prigranichnaya) and 41 lower priority targets. Currently are performing mapping, radiometric surveys and IP surveys which are expected to be completed in early June 2008. Drilling is expected to commence toward the end of June 2008 (Q2).

2) Kan Pb Zn deposit – completed IP survey over mine. Results available in early Q2.
    Drilling of high priority targets to commence late in Q2.

Buckeroo Project
    Results of soil sampling are expected late in the upcoming quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 39810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.