RHY 1.23% 8.0¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Future Announcements

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    IMHO...

I believe the Board will come through with some good news over the next few months, it looks to me, that up until the current capital raise, they have rightly been focusing on the strategic plan. Once various stakeholders, including the Board themselves, have purchased shares for the rock bottom, doom and gloom price of 10 cents, good news is sure to flow!

News I'm predicting-

-Successful capital raising, bringing in at least 80%, if not more, of the target amount. Let's face it, any major shareholder who bought in upwards of 20 cents should be keen to put a bit more cash in to fund the chance of recovering paper losses. It's a sensible option compared to selling out.

-Announcement of a CEO. Clearly it has to be someone good. We can thank the requisitioning shareholders for highlighting the importance of talented management. I believe suitable candidates will be waiting until after the capital raise to ensure their salary can be pain for the next 2 years.

-Update regarding the US based Contract Manufacturing Organisation. They have already signed up a company, and sent the existing kits to them. I'd like to know the name of the organisation and what their past achievements are. Possible the name has been withheld until after the raise on purpose. Again, I believe they will be good!

-Updates on the kit development, and importantly, collection of the relevant data specific to meeting IVDR requirements.

The Board are no doubt looking forward to success with the benefit of hindsight, not to mention watching their 10cent shares growing in value, as I am!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $19.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $1K 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 125011 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ 1300
Last updated 11.06am 08/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.