QPM 23.3% 3.7¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Future Box Ticking

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    With DR SG at the helm and QPM armed with over $20mil in cash there are plenty of boxes I look forward to QPM ticking over the next 12 to 24 months. However, here are my top 3 boxes and catalysts i think we will see.

NAIF has 4 stages of progress and this is pure speculation on my behalf but i believe we are currently at stage 2 and within the next 6 months we will see an ANN stating we are progressing to DD phase.

1. Initial Enquiry
    2. Strategic Investment <-- Most likely currently at this stage.
    3. Due Diligence phase
    4. Formal investment proposal

Joining the European Battery Alliance and other ESG Investing
    QPM is a cleaner and greener alternative to traditional methods and there is a high probability we would meet the requirements to be able to join.

One other thing i would like to mention to people who are worried about other TECH projects coming online. I think they fail to realise that is not the real the competition, the actual competition is all the other methods that make battery grade Nickel.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3038/3038395-6e4ff6e8b94f5d69c6fb2b17f1da1489.jpg

When we compare other refining methods to DNI we are heads and shoulders above the rest, QPM has the ability to tap into laterite ore pretty much creating a whole new supply which is currently barely used for battery grade Nickel. All while being cleaner and greener and a more environmentally friendly option to traditional methods.

MoU turn Binding
    As we get closer to the funding stage of development we will start to see some binding agreements come into place, it may not be with LG or Samsung and if we get multiple offers i can see binding agreements coming sooner then people anticipate.

Anyway interested to see what boxes and catalysts others look forward to seeing being ticked over the next 12 to 24months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.007(23.3%)
Mkt cap ! $93.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $1.185M 32.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63500 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 318512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.