SVG 0.00% 2.0¢ savannah goldfields limited

Future bright for LNY

1. 5,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3148
    OK guys, sorry to change the discussion from outdoor gardening etc, but I did do some weeding yesterday, lol.. Didn't like it!!

I have been digging away quietly researching about LNY's future and importantly my investment. Working out why Maroon failed with the Cobalt deal, their debt situation and why LNY is so quiet and been so unlucky with mining, especially with such a poor cash position. I conclude things are about to change imo and our future might be ok.

IMO my research has come to a point of communication now, as waiting for LNY is pointless. If one wants something or know something one has to get off ones a$$ I guess.

So hear are my thoughts for you all to ponder. Note please DYOR and all IMO and could be wrong in parts, only time will tell what's really happening when RNS comes out. I have not spoken to LNY and have no intention of ever doing so, as answering machines don't cut it as far as I am concerned!

1. Maroon TO offer failed with Cobalt due to large debt.
    2. Maroon has a large Black Jack plant for processing.
    3. Maroon has been given a financial life line with Nebari for $3Mil USD
    4. Receivers were appointed for Maroon and obviously have a Deed of Company Arrangement.
    5. Given cash sorted obviously to me, Maroon subsidiary of a 3rd party will restructure and rebrand Maroon and business will again use the highly sort after black jack processing plant imo. Plenty of other minor parties in and around Charters Towers with shallow surface gold plays. Who knows maybe this 100% subsidiary will bring all these other interested parties together. Super processing plant being born... Certainly big money to be made mining all this ore in this area imo.
    6. LNY are secure creditors for $1.8 Mil from Maroon's tolling agreement which is still outstanding.
    7. LNY have heaps of shallow surface gold but need plant. IMO black jack has to be apart of this transaction/deal/what ever is happening for LNY to pull out last minute from Noosa Conference.
    8. Obviously deals/negotiations going on here imo with LNY imo as the last mining solution was a terrible decision and that no longer is an option for us going forward plus the ridiculous huge hauling distance which only benefited MAAS, not us imo.

So guys make of this as you will, in any case something will be announced soon enough and we may indeed finally have a bright future ahead for us holders. SP of 0.004/5 will be a distant memory if my research has any merit. Just hope LNY do a much better deal than the last one with Maroon and no use for MAAS, lol, better still form one big company and boom we are away, gold, gold gold... GLTA... Now back to gardening, lol!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $750 37.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74268 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 21500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.