SVG 0.00% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Future bright for LNY, page-4

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3161
    As I suspected the hub is being formed in the charters towers area, 3rd party known now, I knew I was onto something, all that’s needed is LNY to confirm they are involved in some way or remaining in the office with blinds shut.

The distance is again an issue of 470kms 6.5 hrs away from Agate. Bugger then MAAS will be involved once again. Of course they would be. Not a conflict apparently. Rather a plant on site is my preference.

Anyway future looking a bit brighter than being permanently stuck in the dark as holders of LNY. Shame company remaining in silence. Between us holders we will uncover exactly what’s going on before the company awakes in my opinion. Lol.

AMD Minerals focus is to create a centralised processing hub at the Blackjack Gold Plant in the Charters Towers District in order to resume production from the surrounding gold deposits and historical mines.

AMD aims to be a leading mining company creating long term value for its stakeholders by transforming mineral resources into successful businesses through our passion for people, entrepreneurship and focused execution of our business plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72888 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.