SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

Future bright lights - Mirage ?

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Here the Dream....

Share price growth is about the future.
    The share market has been smashed and especially tech, because everyone is now looking forward and seeing shit. Companies that don't look like they can turn a profit are being written off.
    Like some of you been playing this stock since the early 90's - in out - not one of my most successful plays - Unfortunately I am a better the dog you know than the one you don't. - admit this is a f*up stock. but... I am still here - stock market is about always have money to play tomorrow, preserving capital.
    What keeps attracting me to SEN is they do have cashflow and until couple years ago cash was growing and investments along the way.
    The trouble was they never really had any future growth - surprise in earnings - hence declining share price down to a earnings valuation.
    I am not going talk about they have too many shares on issue. but the couple bright lights on the horizon.
    The big management issue has they have never been able to grow the company.
    SEN is not a normal asx company, they more run like private company, not giving a shit for anyone else except themselves.
    Finally I think pain is occurring for the major shareholders - they didn't take up the shares, normally this not a good thing.... for us its the start of good thing. - maybe the beginning of relinquishing power back to the general shareholder.

Future earnings are on the horizon - one mans loss is another's mans treasure.
    EON - investment might give a return on investment of 50% from these levels.
    Votiro - looks really good- so much so someone might actually want it.
    Underlying business - is still there 15m in revenue with healthy returns this company at these levels is supported with earnings.

At these levels my thoughts are there is finally upside and further declines from here should be good buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $71.65K 4.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1209845 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 659960 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 278631
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.