G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi All (LT holders) My story of MUS began early Mar this year...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Hi All (LT holders)
    My story of MUS began early Mar this year and it was my first Stock with small parcel. in April I lost nearly 2/3 of my investment. I was sad and disappointed but since then I learnt, read , research and learnt , read, research so much to the point that I was convinced it would bound back somehow and also I remembered a story recently that happened to our business.
    My wife has business in Retail fashion, then one day one of her wholesale suppliers decided to go directly to end users by opening series of retail stores. Immediately She stopped buying from this wholesale because her argument that "there is no way that i can compete with this wholesale, they can manipulate and control their prices" subsequently many others retails business owers had abandoned this Wholesale. They went down hill very quickly and at the end they were forced to close all stores and went back their core business which is wholesale.
    CJ by listening to the words of wisdom, he had changed sale direction to right way which is selling rough ruby directly, this change had caused the crash in April however also this very change has also save the company from the disaster waiting in the wind. I only have respect and admire for CJ. I have no doubt about his commitment to the success of MUS .
    I feel also very blessed and lucky to have read all the informative posts from a group of dedicated Mustangers particularly Wombat, Davisite, Tibb/ rolly/ safety, Arsenal, captamzing/ Larkin/ Ronaldo/ puravidamae/ gsmaree/ ozemania and so many more wonderfull contributors that I could not name you all. I own each of you a piece of your knowledge that you are so willingly share and contribute. thank you all and GL.

Back to reality, with a simple mind like me I see the affect of yesterday's Ann as follows:
    Before the Ann: Share = 9 cents
    After the Ann: (50+% more for auction): Share = 13.5 cents +
    Just bough 500,000 share before lunch Today at 9.3 cents (cheap as cheap)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.