G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Future Cashflow & Rerate!!! ( cashflow projection @ 12 September 2017 ), page-4

1. 11,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29637
    Note some of the work put into the statistical analysis. Whilst based on guesses the guesses are certainly underpinned by research ...
    • I joined a Gem Society
    • I e-mailed/messaged individuals in the industry to get some perspectives on rough ruby and cut ruby value
    • Significant research of ruby material on the web covering Mozambique and Burma
    • I researched yields for cut rubies from rough rubies
    • I carefully analysed all the company announcements to get a good understanding of the carat size distributions of rough rubies. Some contributors here suggested statistical distributions that might accurately model actual distributions.
    • I researched 3 or 4 ruby grading systems
    • I carefully analysed all the company announcements to get a good understanding of ruby sizes and qualities being recovered
    • I obtained industry price data for cut rubies at a range of sizes and qualities ( industry data sourced from a company announcement )
    • I used the research above to develop estimates of reserve price ratios
    In the absence of any definitive data it is easily the most carefully put together estimate we have.

$300/ct or $600/ct would be optimistic. Last week I would have agreed with a lower range around $180/ct.

$200/ct is reasonable given the company focus on secondary deposits that yield 'almost exclusively' high quality rubies.

If you look at the 3 pie charts (below) in the statistical analysis, you will see that the first 120,000 carats (1st chart below) of inventory includes a very high proportion of commercial quality ruby so there is a reasonable distribution of qualities in line with recoveries that could be expected from . The assumptions IMO are reasonable.

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 8.09.00 pm.png
    These are the breakdowns inventory-wide for auction 1. IMO reasonable given company focus on secondary deposits.

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 12.05.57 am.png

This will also achieve the company objective of providing sufficient commercial-quality material at the auction to meet buyer needs. i.e. 1/3rd of inventory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.